Thursday, February 14, 2013

Writing Starter #9

Jeffery Henrikson was in the middle of mixing in the corn flour when his boss, Mr. Bell, called him into his office.  He walked in with hesitation.
"I really like the way you handle coconut oil, Henrikson," Bell said.  "You take a very original approach.  I appreciate originality.  You remind me of myself at a younger age. I've decided to promote you to Yellow 5 Supervisor.  See if you can bring some of that classic Henrikson innovation to that department."
"Wow, thank you so much sir!" Jeffery responded.  "I promise I won't let you down!"
"Oh, I'm sure you won't," Bell explained.  "You're one of the good ones, trust me I can tell.  Who knows, maybe someday I'll send you up to Yellow 6!"
Jeffery chuckled.
"Watch out for that Thiamin Mononitrate up there though," Bell warned.  "It's in the air.  We've lost a lot of good men from that stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment