Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Writing Starter #6

The one thing that I am the most interested in is certainly a great story.  I am even surprising myself by saying this, given my low level of reading compared to others I know, but I am sure that when I can get into a great book, I am filled with a level of enjoyment and interest that nothing can compare to.  When a book can compel me with a great story and interesting language, and also push me to think about new ideas, I wouldn't want to be doing anything else.  However, with so much else to accomplish in a day, when it comes to school, sports, extracurricular activities, reading often takes a backseat in my life.  The goal of getting into a great college with a solid grade point average and other activities on my application has taken over the majority of my time, leaving me with no time to pursue anything that I truly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment