Monday, February 4, 2013

Writing Starter #5

You can't understand true frustration until you are crippled by communication.  The feeling of knowing exactly what you would say if only you were capable is like the feeling of stepping on a nail and not having the strength to lift your foot.  I knew exactly what I would say, that we could live in peace, that war wasn't inevitable.  But as soon as I would open my mouth at an attempt to communication, only one idea would be communicated, an idea that I already understand.  You would realize that there is no form of communication between us, that our kind are too different.  We were raised on different worlds, and were not made to ever come in contact.  But technology, growth, irresistible destination have brought us together, to only one foreseeable outcome.  One of us must cease to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment